Thread: Recognized Qualification in EOI....doubt!!!

Default Recognized Qualification in EOI....doubt!!!

Hi mates

I am filling EOI and have one doubt.

Background: I have done 3 year diploma in Computer Engineering after 10th and later got direct admission in 2nd year in Btech IT.

In PAR, my Btech is assessed at Level 7 on NZQF. I have also provided details of diploma in PAR.

Doubt: While filling recognized qualification details, should I provide details of diploma as well? If yes, then what should I answer in F4b.....

F4b. Alternatively do you hold a report from the New Zealand Qualifications Authority assessing the level of your qualification?
    PLEASE NOTE: if you have only submitted a Pre-Assessment Result (PAR) for your EOI, and you are invited to apply for residence, the level of your qualification will have to be confirmed through a full International Qualifications Assessment (IQA) by NZQA before points can be awarded.
    *YES/NO (If no, go to next page)

If Yes, then what should I give in F5b and F6b.
    Please check the attachment for reference.

Same in case of my wife who has been assessed by PAR at MCA --at Level 9......should we fill in details of BCA and what to reply in F4b

Please confirm. I dont want to make any mistake in EOI.

Thanks
    ~Cheema
    Attached Images Attached Images

Fellow members,

Those who have filled the EOI's earlier, please reply to this query.

Its urgent. I am targeting the 21st Aug pool selection.

Thanks in advance
    Cheema

No, you don't need to mention the diploma as well. Just mention what you have been given given for the BTech.

Thanks JandM for the response.

What in case of my wife, who has done MCA and PAR assessed her qualification at Level 9.
    It is mentioned in EOI that if you are adding post graduation details, then also provide under graduate qualification details.

What to answer in F4b for BCA (under graduation) for her.

Is the wording in the section about your partner exactly like what you have copied above?

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    Is the wording in the section about your partner exactly like what you have copied above?
    Here is the exact wording in PAR

The Pre-assessment Result for your nominated qualification, Master of Computer Applications awarded in 2010 by Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar, Punjab, India.

Pre-assessment Result:

On the information available, the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) assesses this qualification as comparable to the learning outcome of a qualification at Level 9 on the New Zealand Qualifications Framework.

and wording as mentioned in EOI, Section M.

If claiming points for a postgraduate qualification, please also add details of Maneet Kaur's undergraduate qualifications.

Okay, so then, is there a section just like F4.b, F5.b and F6.b where you are supposed to put her undergraduate qualifications? (I can't see the online version of the EOI that you're trying to fill in, and the PDF of the paper version that I have found doesn't seem to be the same.)