Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All I want is a decent shower curtain!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Angry All I want is a decent shower curtain!!!

I can't find ANY nice shower curtains in Chch - I've done the major, out of town, stores and DIY places.... anyone got any suggestions of where I could get one? I'm looking for something "different" and most of the stores had the same "Cloud 9" brand/range which were pretty dire.

Do you have a freedom furniture..I thought I saw some nice ones there...however my taste your taste?!

Have you looked online?

Aw.....good luck Moorf.

You're going to need it!

c

Freedom Furniture have some nice ones, but I'm looking for something quite specific really, maybe I shouldn't be so "picky" but I wanted a clear one with leaves !!!!

CLEAR????

oooh err missus!

Bit extreme but here goes .... have you got anyone in the UK that could source one there and then post it over for an early Xmas present. :-)

It looks like that's the way to go - I got my John Lewis catalogue through the other day and nothing in there so I'll send someone on a shopping spree for me (they can use my postal redirect to send it to me here cheap too!!).

Just found this site too.... 90+ designs.. surely I can find one in there...

http://cnb-host1.clickandbuild.com/c...odCategoryID=1

Default target? we got ours there (in the states though...)

I hear you... shower curtains are always hard to find.. the last time we needed one I delegated and my husband came back with this great curtain - you guess it clear with green leaves. I LOVE IT! totaly helps get me going in the morning. He says he got it at target - here's an example:

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html...sin=B0007XTIQ2

even though I can't remember if Target is an option in NZ, only remember seeing the stores in Australia. If you get stuck, let me know maybe I could ship one, it can't weigh much.

Moorf-

I'm headed to Christchurch early in October, if you can tell me what you want I'll bring one for you. Of course, I'm coming from the US so I don't know if the selection is to your taste - pictures would help. I have to do some shopping anyhow before I leave so no worry.

Hey, since I'm in Austin, Texas maybe I can find one with cows or chili peppers or horseshoes on it...just kidding! Seriously though, as much as I've learned from you on this forum the least I could do is haul a shower curtain to NZ.

Susan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast