Thread: Evidence of Financial interdependence and living together

Default Evidence of Financial interdependence and living together

My partner's visa has been approved, but the immigration has suggested that for our next application, we need to provide further evidence of living together and financial interdependence(Yes it is still too early to worry about this but we need help for the next time my partner lodges an application). I am a little bit annoyed because for living together evidence, we have already provided bank statements, electricity bill and two other contract/documents that states our address and these are the things that we can only provide again the next time. What else could we provide??? Nobody writes to us, our water bill is under our landlord's name etc etc. Please help. It seems they want other documents/papers/forms that state our address under both our names.

It's the same with financial interdependence. They want to see more of this in the future as well. How would we go into proving we financially support each other? We have a joint account and, well that's it really. Yes we do financially support one another. Sometimes i purchase stuff for him and vice versa. I can give them receipts or tax invoices? But that won't have our names on them.

It's not more, different, evidence they'll be looking for, it's more evidence continuing to show that you are still living there, still interdependent, during the time that the application is being processed. The official has to tick the box that s/he has proof that you're together over the last x months and right up till the time the visa is granted.