Thread: Need Help in Answering Section G: Principal Applicant's Recognised Work Experience

Default Need Help in Answering Section G: Principal Applicant's Recognised Work Experience

I need help on this part in the EOI,

Please indicate why you believe this work experience should be recognised. (For example, it is relevant to your recognised qualification, or your skilled employment).

is a summary of my job description enough? or should i be kind of narrating how i believe my work experience relevant to the recognised qualification?

Thanks for the help everyone. =D

You just need to justify why your work experiences should be recognized Indicate how your profession relates to or helped you for your future career in New Zealand. Most especially what your previous work has done to you so you can be fit for the same or a better profession when you move.
    If your profession is in shortage skills in nz, and your qualification is also in the same field, you should mention that. Also mention if you have got any expertise in same field and you have got that expertise specially working in that field over a period of years.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyBoy View Post
    You just need to justify why your work experiences should be recognized Indicate how your profession relates to or helped you for your future career in New Zealand. Most especially what your previous work has done to you so you can be fit for the same or a better profession when you move.
    If your profession is in shortage skills in nz, and your qualification is also in the same field, you should mention that. Also mention if you have got any expertise in same field and you have got that expertise specially working in that field over a period of years.

so it doesn't really mean that i have to put my job description? i've been in 3 different positions for the past 6 years. 2 of it was gained from a multinational company and the other 1 was gained from a local business here in the Philippines.

Sorry but i didn't really capture the essence of your explanation. im still a bit confused. perhaps an example might work? =)

Quote Originally Posted by autumn View Post
    so it doesn't really mean that i have to put my job description? i've been in 3 different positions for the past 6 years. 2 of it was gained from a multinational company and the other 1 was gained from a local business here in the Philippines.

Sorry but i didn't really capture the essence of your explanation. im still a bit confused. perhaps an example might work? =)
    I also have 2-3 different job that falls under LTSSL. So you can mention that i have worked as a job title for number of years that falls under LTSSL list, that is related to your education etc...

Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyBoy View Post
    I also have 2-3 different job that falls under LTSSL. So you can mention that i have worked as a job title for number of years that falls under LTSSL list, that is related to your education etc...

Hope that helps.
    Thanks easyboy, it helps alot. =)

Hi Guys,

I have recently submitted my ITA application form.

I have answered for the below question as "It is relevant to my recognized qualification and to my skilled employment" even though I didnt any claim any points for skilled employment. So will my answer affect my EOI points? Please advise I am really scared..

please indicate why you believe this work experience should be recognised ?