Thread: Procressing times for SMC applications at Auckland city branch

Question Procressing times for SMC applications at Auckland city branch

Dear all,
    G'day

I am going to lodge my smc application soon in Auckland. I understand that every case is a different and simply we cannot expect same time frames for every application. But I am a kind a curious to know about the current processing times ( I know website states 6-9 months) at Auckland city branch but whose applications are under processing or they already been processed at city branch are requested to leave your timelines/feedbacks.

I will appreciate a lot
    Good luck to all

All the best, I just filled in my application and the EOI got selected, waiting for ITA

-Hari

Hi Navman,

I asked a very similar question on the forum. I lodged ITA at the Henderson branch Auckland on the 24/07/13. To now I have not heard any news. I am also very keen to hear what the current processing times in Auckland are.

I saw a very good post from JandM explaining the process, and determining how long it could take is extremely difficult.

All the best.

Quote Originally Posted by cutzlikeanife View Post
    All the best, I just filled in my application and the EOI got selected, waiting for ITA

-Hari

Hi Hari,

may i know when did you lodge your EOI?

Im planning to lodge mine this septmeber with 145pts no job offer. i wonder if i send it before the next selection date, can i expect it to be included by then?

With a minimum of 140, your EOI will be selected at the next fortnightly draw.