Thread: Single Mobile Line Multiple SIMs

Default Single Mobile Line Multiple SIMs

Hi

Does anyone know if the telcos provide such a mobile service as above, i.e. one mobile line but having 2 or more SIMs in separate devices/phones?

Example: http://info.singtel.com/personal/pho...lti-sim/detail

I think Vodafone here is missing the more useful meaning of "multisim":

http://www.vodafone.co.nz/micro-nano-sim/

On telecoms and Digital tv, expect to pay more and get less, and then you won't be disappointed . Data is expensive here, possibly due to just one cable connecting us to the rest of the world. Kim dot com has promised to sort all of this out, AND it looks like he might have aspirations to political office. Don't hold your breath though

Quote Originally Posted by RedVee View Post
    On telecoms and Digital tv, expect to pay more and get less...
    I thought Freeview was free? How can it cost more?

Ian

So is he personally going to get another cable in? He needs to become a citizen before he can properly go into politics, too.

Quote Originally Posted by lokety View Post
    Hi

Does anyone know if the telcos provide such a mobile service as above, i.e. one mobile line but having 2 or more SIMs in separate devices/phones?
    What are you trying to achieve / want from the plan?

For example with 2 degrees you can share the data between devices...2degrees shared data

Ian

Quote Originally Posted by IanW99 View Post
    What are you trying to achieve / want from the plan?

For example with 2 degrees you can share the data between devices...2degrees shared data

Ian
    Not like 2degrees.

It's a single mobile line but active in 2 or more devices, such as two phones. Outgoing calls may be made simultaneously on every device and they all share the same voice/data limits of the plan.

I intend to use such a feature on a mobile phone and a smartwatch, at different times, e.g. smartwatch while doing outdoor activities and leaving the phone behind.

Quote Originally Posted by IanW99 View Post
    I thought Freeview was free? How can it cost more?

Ian
    Sorry, of course freeview is free - if you can get it. I can't, due to not being able to get a good reception from a transmitter or repeater. I understand this is an issue for quite a lot of people in Welington.

On paid for digital (Sky) it is more expensive here for less content. It's probably the same price as HBO in the Us, but again far less content.