Thread: Case officer assigned---not satisfied with job description---invited to provide further comments

Default Case officer assigned---not satisfied with job description---invited to provide further comments

Hi people...
    I got an email from my CO stating that she is not completely satisfied with my job description which I have provided her and has invited me to make further comments/provide details for the same before 9th Sept failing which she says she is unlikely to grant my resident class visa.

I have spoken to my hotel Gen.Mgr and he has happily agreed to sign on a detailed job description which I have re-typed.
    The new job description covers all the concerns my CO has. Infact I have been performing all the duties which my C.O thinks I am not.
    for eg: Following OHS, overseeing and responsible for hotel security, controlling reception, accounting, etc.

I am tensed because my residency application has reached a very imp phase and this hurdle has come up in the final stage.
    I will be forwarding my detailed job description signed by my GM to my CO in a couple of days.

What do you experienced guys think? what usually happens in such cases? when the CO sends out such emails...are there chances of them accepting the further details i send out? will it change the CO mind? phew... I am tensed.
    Being positive though..
    please share your thoughts and experiences..

Many thanks

A CO has a list to follow, and has to tick when she has seen evidence of each point. The job you have has certain headings in the official listing which an applicant must be fulfilling in order to be accepted as a skilled worker. Since the first description did not include all these points, it was the CO's duty to write and ask you about what was missing. It turns out that your JOB includes all the responsibilities that are on the official list, and it was just the first DESCRIPTION you submitted that didn't. Now that you have the second, full, description, that should enable the CO to tick all the boxes and allow your visa to proceed.

Yes, of course the CO's mind can be changed - she just needs to see the evidence she has asked for.

Hey JandM.,,

Thank you for your informative reply.
    Surely adds up to my confidence
    hope to reply back with +ve news soon

Quote Originally Posted by nikunj View Post
    Hi people...
    I got an email from my CO stating that she is not completely satisfied with my job description which I have provided her and has invited me to make further comments/provide details for the same before 9th Sept failing which she says she is unlikely to grant my resident class visa.

I have spoken to my hotel Gen.Mgr and he has happily agreed to sign on a detailed job description which I have re-typed.
    The new job description covers all the concerns my CO has. Infact I have been performing all the duties which my C.O thinks I am not.
    for eg: Following OHS, overseeing and responsible for hotel security, controlling reception, accounting, etc.

I am tensed because my residency application has reached a very imp phase and this hurdle has come up in the final stage.
    I will be forwarding my detailed job description signed by my GM to my CO in a couple of days.

What do you experienced guys think? what usually happens in such cases? when the CO sends out such emails...are there chances of them accepting the further details i send out? will it change the CO mind? phew... I am tensed.
    Being positive though..
    please share your thoughts and experiences..

Many thanks

may i know what were the evidences you first presented nikunj?

Hi Autumn..

All my evidence and documents were as per the checklist.
    The CO's concern was the Job description. I had written a very generic job description at first. Had not explained and elaborated certain headings which are there in the official listing.