Thread: Evidence of Visa status in country where your employment was in case of you are not citizen of that country

Unhappy Evidence of Visa status in country where your employment was in case of you are not citizen of that country

Hi,

I need advice that in cases of ITA, CO requires that you should prove the visa status of country where you have stayed.

I have worked in some country for 4 years where as after 1 year I had to apply for workpermit and due to some complication in work permit I had to overstay without VISA.

So during 4 years of stay , in the middle I cannot prove that I had visa for the employment period. My question is that should i forget about apply for EOI or can I take risk to explain CO that the country legislation were very complicated and due to this I could not get work permit. I came back to the same conuntry and applied again and got the work permit.

Ofcourse I have police certificate from this country.

Any suggestions so to go through EOI or just stop!

I would recommend to explain this in detail and also provide reason why you couldn't leave the country while visa expired and also provide evidence of subsequent visa provided by the same country .

Quote Originally Posted by shawankit View Post
    I would recommend to explain this in detail and also provide reason why you couldn't leave the country while visa expired and also provide evidence of subsequent visa provided by the same country .
    Thanks for suggestion. I hope it will be acceptable in the end as I am still in the same country. Its a funny country