Thread: Is there a email from CO when I get assigned one ???

Lightbulb Is there a email from CO when I get assigned one ???

I've heard many people said if you have a CO assigned they must send applicant a email....

Is that true ???

Has anyone just got approved without any notification from CO ???

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ENZer View Post
    I've heard many people said if you have a CO assigned they must send applicant a email....

Is that true ???

Has anyone just got approved without any notification from CO ???

Thanks.
    Yes your CO will email u to notify that he/she is ur CO and will ask for additional info if required. otherwise just intro email.

Parus

What about 'full medical' ?

Will the date be changed after CO being assigned ?

About the CO announcing themself, on the other hand, as I've just written to someone else this morning...
    Sorry to be vague here, but some do, some don't. There are COs who announce themselves. On the other hand, there are people who hear nothing for ages, and assume they are still waiting to be allocated, then they get an email from a CO who has been working the case for weeks or months, saying they want to arrange their settlement interview - in other words, the whole thing has been done, and they didn't even know it had started.
    About the medical thing on the INZ website - there is a glitch, which seems to mean that any time any INZ official opens your details online, the date for the medical gets changed to that day's date. Opening the details can be for nothing to do with the medical at all, even if they just opened your details by mistake and straight away closed it again. So when you see the date by the medicals change, ALL it can be taken to mean is that someone has looked at the details - nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    About the CO announcing themself, on the other hand, as I've just written to someone else this morning...

About the medical thing on the INZ website - there is a glitch, which seems to mean that any time any INZ official opens your details online, the date for the medical gets changed to that day's date. Opening the details can be for nothing to do with the medical at all, even if they just opened your details by mistake and straight away closed it again. So when you see the date by the medicals change, ALL it can be taken to mean is that someone has looked at the details - nothing more.
    My full medical date has only changed once when they lodged my application. So is it going to be changed again before approval ????

By the way, has anyone just got PR approved without email from CO ???

By the way, has anyone just got PR approved without email from CO ???
    When you apply under SMC, you're applying for Residence. PR is a different visa, which you can qualify for after a minimum of two years in NZ as a Resident. http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra...quirements.htm

It's extremely unlikely that anyone would go through the whole process, NEVER hearing from their CO. All those without a job offer, for instance, are going to have to have an interview as part of their process, so the CO will be in touch to set that up. And those with a job offer will probably at least hear from him/her about the details of the job and whether it fits the requirements.

Slight hijack So I've been in NZ for 3 years and working in my current job since January, but I would still need an interview, is that correct? Just trying to get my head around the next stages now I have a CO assigned.

Quote Originally Posted by rossojo View Post
    Slight hijack So I've been in NZ for 3 years and working in my current job since January, but I would still need an interview, is that correct? Just trying to get my head around the next stages now I have a CO assigned.
    Only those who do not have a job offer will be interviewed...however, that is not your case; therefore, you are unlikely to be interviewed.

Thank you