Hi,

I am posting on behalf of my partner as Principal Sponsor. He got a job offer prior to the schedule of the interview and so he submitted the contract and letter of appointment to CO. After 2 weeks, CO has responded that she needs more documents (such as financial reports, PAYE list, etc..) before she can enable the processing of our SMC application. My partner has requested those documents from the employer but insisted not to provide for the reason that the information needed is competitively sensitive and will not be released to any office. The employer is willing to have a conversation with INZ Immigration, thus my partner gave the contact details of the CO. He also informed the CO about the response from the employer and gave the contact details of the employer as well for further verification. Since then, we haven't heard from the CO yet for about 4 days. We are now tempted to follow-up the status of our SMC application because it's already one month after the job offer.
We would like to hear some insights before we decide to hit the "Reply" button to our CO as we are hesitant to follow-up at this moment.

Thanks in advance.