Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Waiting for result ???????????:(

Default Waiting for result ???????????:(

Hi everyone
    My partner submitted her application under SMC in sep 2012 at christchurch branch. I got work visa in feb 2013 through partner & she included me in her application later before we assigned CO in mid march 2013. She was interviewed by verification team on 5th august & it has been a month since she was interviewed..So Plz anyone can tell me how long it can take to give decision By CO...We emailed him last week & he told us that I know verification process is progressing but they haven't got any info from verification team yet.......its been almost a year since we submitted our application,,,,,plz share your experience to help us
    thanks
    Jatin

I don't have any helpful information to give, because there is no set timing. It takes as long as it takes.

When you say 'verification team', what do you mean? Is this one of the security checks, brought in because of your country of origin?

Thanks for your reply Jand M
    Actually Her application has been referred to verification team to verify information or documents provided. This potentially involve information from third parties or overseas inquiries and this info. gave by CO to us after he completed initial assessment approximately 2 month ago

Okay. So they're probably waiting for a reply from someone in a foreign country, who isn't in any particular hurry to answer. Of course, she can't be directly involved in the process, but if she knows who they will have contacted - for instance, the institution where she got her qualification, or former employers - she could get in touch and ask them please to respond as quickly as they can to the query from INZ.

INZ officials have to go through all the evidence the applicant provides, and check every item, so even just ONE document waiting to be ticked off on the CO's list can delay the whole case like this.

Hi Jatin, my application got approved after more than two years of submitting ITA.. verification process took such a long time but it will not affect the outcome if all info is correct. cheers.
    Danny

hi All,

Please help me I have submitted ITA in Feb 2012 and still waiting for response. I have submitted my baby's documents 2 months back but still no progress in my case. few days back i have dropped and email to case officer if he can share the progress in my case but still no answer. is it rude to email CO for progress? My case is in London branch widout job offer.

Parus

As you see from the thread you've posted on, you're not the only person who is or has been in the same situation. Sympathies - this is very hard to live through. The last two posts above, from pakiboy86 and from me, probably apply in your case, too. It wasn't rude to ask, but if the CO is waiting, like you are waiting, there is nothing he can tell you. http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread.php?t=42079&page=3

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    As you see from the thread you've posted on, you're not the only person who is or has been in the same situation. Sympathies - this is very hard to live through. The last two posts above, from pakiboy86 and from me, probably apply in your case, too. It wasn't rude to ask, but if the CO is waiting, like you are waiting, there is nothing he can tell you. http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread.php?t=42079&page=3
    Hi JandM,

I am facing a weird problem these days, we have emailed to our CO on 24th Sept for any update. still waiting for his reply. I have just seen on LinkedIN that his designation is changed from Immigration officer to some other position. Now I am clueless wat to do. As this was our 2nd Case officer 1st one was already changed. I have submitted my ITA on 3rd Feb 2012. and lastly submitted my baby's documents in August 2013. My case is in London branch. and my husband is main applicant.

Your email will probably have connected to your case, regardless of whether the same official is still working it. (You could still, for peace of mind, repeat the email to the general contact address, adding the explanation that you've just seen that the person you previously sent it to doesn't seem to be a CO any more.) If there is a new CO, don't worry about it - every action in the case is always documented, so a new official picking it up at any point will always be able to see what stage their predecessor had got to.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    Your email will probably have connected to your case, regardless of whether the same official is still working it. (You could still, for peace of mind, repeat the email to the general contact address, adding the explanation that you've just seen that the person you previously sent it to doesn't seem to be a CO any more.) If there is a new CO, don't worry about it - every action in the case is always documented, so a new official picking it up at any point will always be able to see what stage their predecessor had got to.
    Thank you so much for ur quick response as always God Bless

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast