Thread: Jsv

Default Jsv

Hi, I just have some questions in mind and hope someone here could answer me.

I have a JSV offer and to grant a visa I have to show the following requirements:

sufficient funds to purchase an outward ticket from New Zealand for yourself; and
    sufficient funds to maintain yourself for a period of at least three months in New Zealand, that is,
    (if you have pre paid accommodation), a sum of NZ$400 per month; or
    (if you do not have pre paid accommodation) a sum of NZ$1,000 per month.

I am planning to submit the requirements needed by 2 weeks before my deadline and my question is do I need to have an air ticket from the place where am I right now to NZ? or No need as of this moment because I don't have a visa yet? TIA

Hi. So long as you can show that you have sufficient funds to leave NZ once there and support yourself while you are there, this is all that is required. I guess enough money to purchase the ticket to get there shows you will have enough left for the other expenses after buying your ticket. I assume you are now looking for jobs in NZ so that you can go straight to SMC. Good luck! Karen

thanks Karen

The fund or money which we have to show using bank statement should be older than 3 months or just I can deposit cash and show the bank statement?

Quote Originally Posted by safdar_a View Post
    The fund or money which we have to show using bank statement should be older than 3 months or just I can deposit cash and show the bank statement?
    It really doesn't matter