Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pr processing time Christchurch branch

Default Pr processing time Christchurch branch

Anyone have idea how long it is going to take to allocate a case officer for permanent residency in Christchurch branch. I applied my pr 22nd of March 2013 under SMC. Six months almost over but still did not get anything. Please let me know if anyone have some ideas about there timelines.
    Thanks.

Here is their own estimate based on recent averages. http://www.immigration.govt.nz/branc...ocessingtimes/

Notice, under SMC, you are applying for Residence. PR is a different visa you can qualify for after a minimum of two years.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    Here is their own estimate based on recent averages. http://www.immigration.govt.nz/branc...ocessingtimes/

Notice, under SMC, you are applying for Residence. PR is a different visa you can qualify for after a minimum of two years.
    Hi thanks for your reply. I applied under SMC for residence
    EOI 14 Feb 2013
    ITA 22nd March
    After that ......... Just waiting
    Is there anyone else have this experience.

Hi everyone
    Immigration officer call my owner today to ask about my work and some other enquiries. On the other hand I did not have case officer since six months. Can anyone tell me what does this mean.?

INZ do not always inform you when your file has been allocated to a case officer, so you may have got one without knowing it. S/He would only HAVE to get in touch with you if they needed extra information.

Whoever it is who has contacted your employer is obviously working on your case - they have to make sure that the job you have is skilled, and what your responsibilities are, as well as checking out the employer to make sure their business is financially sound.

Hi every
    When you can expect decision from INZ or what is their last step of verification.
    Can any tell me please.

yes. Mine was getting processed in Cch branch aswell.
    I got my CO in 6months and 2 weeks, after she gave my employer a call.. she asked me for further details...and then made her decision 2 weeks later...
    so you are on the right track good luck

Thanks very much mate. Can you tell me what kind of details they can ask because they already call my employer last week.
    Thanks A lot

Hi Harjasjet,

I am having the same problem. Its been around 10 months and i haven't got any answer from immigration regarding my residency thing. Have you got a call back and how long did it take cuz my inquiry was done like 2 months back. Thnkx

Hi All,

My CO is working on my SMC for last three months and just after her appointment, she has contacted my employer and also asked me to provide few birth related documents. Recently she has asked me to provide new chest x-ray (report is normal). I am wondering is this the last step in their application assessment protocol or there could be many things still left and how much time can be anticipated from now? Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast