Thread: Finding Hairdressers (for service or work) around Auckland - For both kiwis and travelers

Thumbs up Finding Hairdressers (for service or work) around Auckland - For both kiwis and travelers

Hi - firstly this is my first post

I have worked in hairdressing for 5 years and have also been working on a website recently to allow users and travelers around Auckland (and wellington, Christchurch rest of NZ eventually) to easily locate hair salons, barbers and retailers.

It has Google maps integration, so you can easily browse around your area directly, you can also sort by hairdressers, barbers and retail. Each Salon will be listed with street view to make it easy to see where on the street it is. Their is also a rating system and i plan to bring social comments in also.

I though this would be a great product for not only kiwis but travelers to find hairdressing goods and services.

Just wanted to get some user feed back, get it out there, let me know your thoughts: Click here to view the hairdressers auckland website or the full URL is http://bestinnewzealand.com/hairdressers/

P.S yes there is only 2-3 test salons at the moment, if you happen to own a salon or know anyone that does please get your salon listed on their for FREE. please free to contact me through the site or here or on hairdressers@devfx.co.nz

Thanks in advance!

Hi Hairdresser,

Nice Website, I hope you do well out of it, if you ever need a full list of hairdressers in NZ with their addresses and phone numbers to start your database, have a look at Core List New Zealand - http://corelist.co.nz.
    We do a whole heap of New Zealand Business Databases designed exactly for people like yourself.