Thread: ITA submission Timeframe extension

Default ITA submission Timeframe extension

Dear All, Timeframe deadline for my ITA submission will reached by next 5 days, still very few documents are pending for ITA submission and I sent two mail also gentle reminder to my EOI officer (a month back and two weeks back) to request to extend my time frame a little further. But no reply till now from them even I put cc to EOI department. What to do for this situation? Please help on this topic. I will most appreciate your early reply on this topic.

Dear barathiraja,

Please call the immigration department and explain the current situation and e-mail communication details. Hope they will understand the situation.

Cheers
    Naga

If you have a valid reason for delaying, then INZ can help you to extend the dead line, you can write them email or call if urgent. hope it helps.

As you have had no response to emails, I think it's now time to phone, to make sure someone has actually picked up your messages. They mustn't be allowed to think you've just casually missed the deadline.

Thanks for your reply, I called 3 times Bejing processing center and India branch phone operater refused to connect to concern person by phone and they asked me send mail again.

Please guide me and what to do further, I am getting delay because my wife going for fertility treatment so she couldnot travel to take medical from panel doctor as mentioned on the medical manual.

Also I sent request mail regarding time extension from last three weeks onwards. Even I send three reminder mails too.

Dear All,

After many Emails and phone calls to Beijing customer care and my EOI officer, they extended ITA time frame another 30 days, Thanks you dude.

That's good news - persistence paid off in the end.