Hi All,

My Executive Summary from my CV is below, any guidance or contacts would be greatly appreciated. I have managed teams selling online and print advertising, farm products, digital media, merchant services and solar panels.

A Top Performing Business Leader, possessing 16 years of developed operational, sales management and senior sales experience in B2B sectors. A proven ability of successful sales and business development, consistently achieving significant year-on-year sales targets and growth. Strong new business and account management experience. A proven history of delivering quantifiable, profit-making achievements in both start up and turnaround situations, achieving a 60% increase in revenue in some roles. Accomplished in training and motivating other sales managers to provide a high level of customer centric behaviours. Strong believer in empowering my people to manage their own time and targets as their own business. Constantly displaying inspiring, motivational and entrepreneur qualities. With a wealth of experience within the telecoms and advertising industry and more recently the agricultural sector, I am used to dealing with senior decision makers within banking, retail, government and commercial sectors. Experience of managing a sales force in excess of 80.