Thread: job offer got after submitting ITA

Default job offer got after submitting ITA

Dear Friends

I had submitted my ITA in May 2013 to London branch and since then I didn't get any response from INZ London branch. We are expecting a baby in first week of Oct 2013.

I have got a job offer from accredited employer in New Zealand. But the employer want that I could join in start of Nov 2013 or maximum by mid of Nov, 2013.

Can someone have idea that how long London branch would take to issue immigration visa if I could show the the evidence of a job offer from a New Zealand employer?? Also we need to get a birth certificate and passport for a new born, which would need some time as well.

Thanks for the help.

regards

Congratulations on your job offer!

First, you need to contact INZ to tell them you have the job offer - you will need the offer letter and the full contract, including all small print, to prove this. (See the instruction here about faxing your offer. http://www.immigration.govt.nz/branc...ssingtimes.htm) This will at once prioritize your case. However, all the procedures will still have to be carried out, checking all your evidence, etc., so it is quite likely that they will not be able to issue your Residence visas in time for when your employer would like you to start. You can ask them, but it is very probable they will tell you that you need to apply for a work visa as well (which can be put through more quickly, see the estimated processing times here http://www.immigration.govt.nz/branc...entrytimes.htm), so you can be in NZ and working while the rest of the SMC processing is taking whatever time it takes.

To get a visa for your new baby, you will indeed have to get a birth certificate and passport for him/her.

If your wife and baby are to travel with you, or shortly after you, when you go to start work in NZ, with you on a temporary work visa, you will need to apply for a partner-sponsored temporary work visa for her http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra...milystream.htm, and a visitor's visa for him/her. You can send the applications all in together, with a letter linking them, and the case will be worked as one, with the CO supplying things you won't know (like your visa number) as they become available. If you are told you have to get these visas, you should ask if any/all the evidence you have already supplied for your application under SMC can also be used for them, because this can save you a lot of time and trouble.

thanks JandM, you are always very helping. I will go through the links and will start the things.

Thanks again.

Congratulations for getting job offer.

would you share your Job hunting experience.. so that who we are waiting for the +ve outcome could inspire and make some hope regarding getting a Job from offshore.

Dear Russel

There are lot of job sites, also you can google as well to search available jobs in NZ. I used to apply having seen that I send my CV where my experience match with the job profile, and I was able to get an interview call.

best regards

thanks for your feedback. wish your success in NZ.