Thread: HELP! Online Expression of Interest

Question HELP! Online Expression of Interest

Dear Seniors,
    As per the EOI guidance form 1101, it states "You must complete all questions on the Expression of Interest form. If the question does not apply to you, you must write either ‘N/A or not applicable’ in the space provided. This will enable us to know that you have answered all questions relevant to you."

When I go online to fill, it highlights mandatory sections with * ( You must answer). So, Do I need to fill inapplicable sections with N/A or shall I leave them blank? Or is it just for the paper application?

Hi. If it doesn't have a red star next to it and it doesn't apply, leave it blank when completing online. If you select the option to validate your answers, it will show you in red anything important that is missing. Good luck!

Default A big Thanks to Karen:)

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Phillips View Post
    Hi. If it doesn't have a red star next to it and it doesn't apply, leave it blank when completing online. If you select the option to validate your answers, it will show you in red anything important that is missing. Good luck!
    Thanks Karen for your quick response

hi my name is abin joseph...7 months ago i applied a resident visa application ...and 2 weeks ago my online status changed pending to approved... but i didn't get any email or letter.... so i would like to know is it approved or not..? thank you..

If it says it's approved, it's approved. Congratulations! You'll get the paperwork in due course - if you don't hear in 3-4 weeks after the website changed, it's fair enough to enquire.

thank you very much for the kind information....................thanks alot...