Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTR : Talent approved! (+Partner + Child) THANKS!

Cool WTR : Talent approved! (+Partner + Child) THANKS!

Our Visa Applications for a WTR (Talent), Partner based work + Visitor for our child have been approved by the London Branch! Applications were received last Wednesday and are already approved. Our passports are on the way back to us.

Thank you all for answering my questions. Especially Karen Philips and JandM, you were really helpful!!!
    Last edited by boland; 16th October 2013 at 03:44 AM.

Our Work visas have a date when we have to arrive by. They were issued 13th Sept and we have to arrive by 13th December 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeandcaroline View Post
    Our Work visas have a date when we have to arrive by. They were issued 13th Sept and we have to arrive by 13th December 2013.
    I removed the question, because it is clear now when we are allowed to enter NZ

Safe journey.

Congratulations - I am thrilled for you! . All the best. Karen

Congratulations!

Congratulations Boland, good luck with everything in NZ!

Good to hear that things are moving at the London office, we've been through 3 different case officers and been waiting on a 2nd check of the (residence) application by a 2nd officer for 6 weeks now so hopefully our turn will come soon!

Default congrats

Hi boland, congrats on your success.

Can you please share your timeline, when did you apply for WTR to INZ London, and how much time they took to issue you a visa.

thanks for the help.

kind regards

Quote Originally Posted by boland View Post
    Our Visa Applications for a WTR (Talent), Partner based work + Visitor for our child have been approved by the London Branch! Applications were received last Wednesday and are already approved. Our passports are on the way back to us.

Thank you all for answering my questions. Especially Karen Philips and JandM, you were really helpful!!!

Congratulations boland

Thanks everyone!
    Quote Originally Posted by mehmoodm View Post
    Hi boland, congrats on your success.

Can you please share your timeline, when did you apply for WTR to INZ London, and how much time they took to issue you a visa.

thanks for the help.

kind regards
    We submitted Visa application by Dutch royal air mail from The Netherlands Wednesday October 2nd.
    October 8th it was received by VAC.
    October 9th it was sent to INZ by VAC.
    October 10th we received an e-mail from our immigration officer one document was missing. We could scan it and send it by regular mail too.
    October 15th we received an e-mail from the same officer all our applications were approved! The missing document still had to be sent for their archive.
    October 16th our passports were back in The Netherlands. FedEx is much faster than PostNL (Dutch Royal mail...)

So, it took less than 5 working days to approve three Visa applications: My WTR Talent visa, my partners partner-based Work visa and my child's visitor Visa. Really amazing...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast