Thread: Need your opinion about my CO's response

Default Need your opinion about my CO's response

Hi;I sent my CO an email attched with the employers' responses to my job application I have sent during the previous months and asking him about the time frame for my application's result after we had the interview.
    This was his reply:

" Thank you for supplying the documents in relation to the universities, I will add this to your application and make another assessment in the near future.

At this time I am unable to give a time frame as to when your application can be decided. I will be in touch once another assessment has been done."

Does that mean he gave his decision and will give my application to the second CO wwho will staudy it again and check for corruption and errors??????? or what can you get from his reply???

Thank you
    Louay

He says he will make another assessment in the near future, he doesn't say, after a second person has assessed it, so it doesn't seem that he has given it to the second CO, but who knows, he's keeping it close to his chest.
    Last edited by Fern49; 16th October 2013 at 11:38 AM.

But what does he mean by (another assessment)??? What is the first one???

As I say he's keeping it close to his chest, maybe it will be after the second CO takes a look.
    Only he knows what the results of the first one was. Seems you are going to have a bit of patience. They probably won't be hurried. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Louay View Post
    But what does he mean by (another assessment)??? What is the first one???
    Were the documents you are referring to sent after your initial application? Was it INZ who requested further documents? I ask because that is how I take it. He assessed your application and requested you to send documents about University. Now, those documents go into your file and he/she will assess your application again when it comes back up in the queue.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwieagle View Post
    Were the documents you are referring to sent after your initial application? Was it INZ who requested further documents? I ask because that is how I take it. He assessed your application and requested you to send documents about University. Now, those documents go into your file and he/she will assess your application again when it comes back up in the queue.
    No, Sir. Those are the original certificates I sent with my application. I had the interview and asked him in the interview to send me the original if he doesnot need them in his last aseessment of my application.

Now, all what you have read is about the last step in my application.

You're asking about the meaning of the wording in this reply. It's not clear, even to native English-speakers - sorry. There's no set procedure apart from the 'second-person check' at the stage your application is at, but it's possible that this CO might want to consult someone else about what you've now sent in. All this is, and can only be, guesswork from this side. I know it must be really difficult, but TRY to think about other things in your real life, and let the INZ stuff slide for now. All the best.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    You're asking about the meaning of the wording in this reply. It's not clear, even to native English-speakers - sorry. There's no set procedure apart from the 'second-person check' at the stage your application is at, but it's possible that this CO might want to consult someone else about what you've now sent in. All this is, and can only be, guesswork from this side. I know it must be really difficult, but TRY to think about other things in your real life, and let the INZ stuff slide for now. All the best.
    That's right. Thank you a lot.

Louay, I think we all are assuming and making guesses on the statement. Let me try: I think your CO made his mind on certain decision and after receiving emails S/he wanted to revisit his/her decision. Just do what JandM said to you and think positive.

Quote Originally Posted by AD_Dani View Post
    Louay, I think we all are assuming and making guesses on the statement. Let me try: I think your CO made his mind on certain decision and after receiving emails S/he wanted to revisit his/her decision. Just do what JandM said to you and think positive.
    Thank you bro.