Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Supported Evidence Documents returned !

Default Supported Evidence Documents returned !

Hello. ( Need Information Please )

I've applied for residence visa under partnership category on 30th of Sept Last Month, today 17th Oct They've returned all the original documents and passports on my home address, That they are no longer required, In between they were returned with residence application and Partner supporting documents to make some corrections, Which i did and sent them back, Now Please can someone tell me what is gonna happen next? Is my application still under process ? Even though I haven't been assigned with CO, and haven't received any email etc for correspondence.

Thanks a lot.
    Sher.

Have they provided you with a reference number / File Number for your application?

If so you can login online to view the details of ITA or call INZ office to confirm receipt of your ITA Application.

HellO! I've refrence number and application number, And when i login to check it just says, Application resident visa PENDING and lodgement date which is 30/09, The thing which worries me is the return of documents , Is that alright ?? Do they keep copies of the documents, and Co officer is gonna get assigned later
    ??

Thanks for your reply.

I would recommend to call INZ and discuss if your application and documents were accepted.

Thanks bro ! yeah It's already accepted for assessment.

If it's accepted then you don't need to worry about returned document.

, SO That means that everyone who apply for residence their Evidence documents are returned, Do they keep photo copies for original , And one thing more , I haven't been assigned with Co yet, How long does it usually take for CO to be assigned.

One another Shawankit, I provided Tenancy agreement of my current place and letters from my friends and family, they haven't returned that yet, Should i call them and ask why I'm afraid if they ve lost it.

I think I remember that others in your situation have had all their documents returned at the end of the process together with their passport. If you want your things sooner, or since you are concerned about them, contact INZ and ask them what to expect.

That's right, I've got my Passport too, but not letters from family and friends, and my current Tenancy agreement, I will contact them on Monday, Is this normal , or they looking over at my case or is there something i should be worried about?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast