Thread: School paperwork

Default School paperwork

Have been looking around online but I am unable to find any information on if I need to bring any paperwork with me from my children's school in the UK can anyone advise what I need to bring like a leavers certificate or anything.

Are they still school age? I mean, are you going to enrol them in an NZ school, or have they actually left education altogether?

We did bring reports (finished Year 2 in the UK), but the school here wasn't interested. They did their own assessment (and got it spectacularly wrong, but that is another topic) when the boys started and then took it from there.

As for school leavers, I would have thought you keep the leaving certificates/graduation papers anyway?

Daniela

They are in p2 just now. It was school that asked me if I needed a leavers certificate I had thought that was only when you leave school permanently but wasn't sure if it was something you needed to go abroad. I had emailed the ministry of education but they haven't got back to me.

I didn't have a leavers certificate. Schools will want to see evidence of your visa status and immunisations. I had reports from my child's school too. It's very straightforward.

Quote Originally Posted by girlwithanewf View Post
    I didn't have a leavers certificate. Schools will want to see evidence of your visa status and immunisations. I had reports from my child's school too. It's very straightforward.
    Exactly what we were asked for too.