Thread: Cleaning business

Default Cleaning business

Dear all my friend,
    I am planning to buy a cleaning business franchise for my first own business hehe as a part time job because I still wanna keep my full time job untill get enough experience at cleaning. But Im still worry about that, can you please give me some advise?

What visa do you have?

Im PR bro

Okay, so you have the right to work at employment AND a business of your own. What kind of input are you hoping for here? - how to evaluate the business?

Commercial Cleaning Business bro, Around $10000. Because I hope that I can earn $400/week with that input? My friend said I should find a second hand franchise which are sole by a person who bought this from a company and then they sale it. It should be cheaper!!!!

Excellent choice of business.

A friend of mine in the UK started a carpet cleaning business about fifteen years ago. He initially focused on carpet cleaning for a retail chain (where we both worked) and then explanded into bouncy castles and window cleaning (using hoses for office buildings). He then used the income to buy properties near colleges and renting them out to students.

Even through the recession he was making money.

Good of luck with your venture.

Until unless you dont do it, you wont find out what will be the outcome. Nobody knows the future. give a try - do your best.