Thread: doubt on getting a Talent (Accredited Employer) Visa

Question doubt on getting a Talent (Accredited Employer) Visa

Hello all,

I have some doubts on what exactly are the papers I need to present as to get my visa, and could use some help from someone experienced on this matter. I have a job offer from an accredited employer so will be applying for a "Work to Residence - talent (Accredited employer)" visa.

In theory, these are the documents I need:

- police and medical certificates (done)
    - evidence of experience / qualifications (done)
    - a job offer, including job description / details of pay / conditions of the proposed employment

I already have this job offer, which was sent to me attached on an e-mail. The question is: Do I need a printed copy of this document (signed by the employer, or something like that), or am I allowed to just print this job offer, and send to the VAC as proof?

Thanks in advance,

Domingos

Hi. There's no hard and fast rule. If the emailed copy has been signed and each page initialled by the employer before being emailed to you and you then sign and initial it all, you may be okay as this is a Temporary Visa Application. However, a case officer can ask to see the original (and would definitely want it for a residence visa) , so it is worth asking for this to be sent to you, this so that you can provide it if required. You should be fine lodging your application with this electronic copy - so long as it is signed.

Hi. My wife just sent a scanned PDF letter and then they called her employer to check some data. No paper letters has been sent at all. I don't know if it's a general rule but her CO seemed to be satisfied with electronic copy. Cheers.

Hello Eugene / Karen,

Thanks a lot for your help.

Cheers,

Domingos