Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Resident visa "Approved" online....

Red face Resident visa "Approved" online....

Hello;

I am Hassan from Egypt - civil engineer -. I have applied for resident visa 10 months ago - but this is my first post - and this morning I lodged to INZ website to check my application status and it shows "APPROVED" under status.

1) How long should I wait the CO to send me the approval letter?
    2) What have to do directly after receiving the approval letter from the CO?
    3) What the timeline of the blue sticker to be pasted into my passport?

Thanks very much for your helping. I want to thank also all members in this forum and special thanks to "JandM" ----> Its really a great forum

Congratulations and all the best!

Congratulations.

Congratulations...!

Congratulations!

1) You will be getting an email/letter in due course. Some people don't get this for three weeks or so - it depends on the workload in that particular INZ office. If you haven't heard in that length of time, it's a good idea to check with the CO in case it has gone astray.
    2) When you receive the contact from the CO, it will include full instructions as to what you have to do.
    3) You have to take up the offer - that is, pay the migrant levy and send in the passport for the blue stickers - within six months. Then you have to activate the visa (by arriving in NZ and presenting the passport for stamping at Immigration at the airport) within 12 months after the issue date. (This timing is critical - if you get close to the 'valid until' date, allow AMPLE time for travel delays, because arrival after that date would mean the visa lapsed, with no excuses accepted.) Therefore, you have approximately 18 months from approval to arrive in NZ, if you need that long.

Dear Brother:

Congrats, I am so happy for you.

Could you tell me how was your interview? What were your replies in general to the questions about employment and did you send him the job applications you have sent to some employers in NZ???? What was the opinion of the CO during the interview???

I had my interview 2 days after yours and still waiting my result til now from Profiling Immigration Branch. Is it the same as yours??? What is the name of your CO?
    Regards
    Louay

Congratulations

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    Congratulations!

1) You will be getting an email/letter in due course. Some people don't get this for three weeks or so - it depends on the workload in that particular INZ office. If you haven't heard in that length of time, it's a good idea to check with the CO in case it has gone astray.
    2) When you receive the contact from the CO, it will include full instructions as to what you have to do.
    3) You have to take up the offer - that is, pay the migrant levy and send in the passport for the blue stickers - within six months. Then you have to activate the visa (by arriving in NZ and presenting the passport for stamping at Immigration at the airport) within 12 months after the issue date. (This timing is critical - if you get close to the 'valid until' date, allow AMPLE time for travel delays, because arrival after that date would mean the visa lapsed, with no excuses accepted.) Therefore, you have approximately 18 months from approval to arrive in NZ, if you need that long.

Thanks very much JandM

Quote Originally Posted by Louay View Post
    Dear Brother:

Congrats, I am so happy for you.

Could you tell me how was your interview? What were your replies in general to the questions about employment and did you send him the job applications you have sent to some employers in NZ???? What was the opinion of the CO during the interview???

I had my interview 2 days after yours and still waiting my result til now from Profiling Immigration Branch. Is it the same as yours??? What is the name of your CO?
    Regards
    Louay
    Thanks Louay

My interview was fine, I told her that I had contacted some employers regarding to that to check my actual chance in NZ and I had searched and applied for jobs and have received some positive reply... and so on. Yes I had provided some feedback from NZ employers and recruiters directly after the interview and the CO was so nice during the interview and she told me I had done well.

I hope you will receive the approval soon Louay just wait. My application in London branch not Profiling Immigration Branch.

Congratulations Hassan and best wishes for your new Life ....

I'm also Egyptian civil engineer living in KSA, I'm planning to move to NZ by next March ... PM me if need anything

Khaled

Quote Originally Posted by khemso View Post
    Hello;

I am Hassan from Egypt - civil engineer -. I have applied for resident visa 10 months ago - but this is my first post - and this morning I lodged to INZ website to check my application status and it shows "APPROVED" under status.

1) How long should I wait the CO to send me the approval letter?
    2) What have to do directly after receiving the approval letter from the CO?
    3) What the timeline of the blue sticker to be pasted into my passport?

Thanks very much for your helping. I want to thank also all members in this forum and special thanks to "JandM" ----> Its really a great forum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast