Thread: work experience -freelance

Default work experience -freelance

does the work experience of a freelancer be considered?

i've worked as a freelancer for a few years, can i count it in my years of work experience?

need help on this please. thank you

I'm not an expert on this, but I would say if you have proof of the freelancing you have done over the years, it should count. Hopefully someone can confirm this.

thank you Fern49. yep, i do hope someone out there can confirm this. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Fern49 View Post
    I'm not an expert on this, but I would say if you have proof of the freelancing you have done over the years, it should count. Hopefully someone can confirm this.

Hi. I was registered as a freelancer or, if you wish, as an eventual businessman in my country. In this case you need to pay a fixed tax and with each job you do issue a simple receipt for your client - this is how it works in Argentina. As the receipts' book contains the original and the copy for each receipt you make, the original receipt goes to the client and the copy stays with you. INZ has requested a certified letter from a registered public accountant with the excerpt from the national tax registry that I've been working on my own but I've been paying taxes, was authorized to issue official receipts etc. I sent them certified by the accountant letter with the copy of my registration as a freelancer (eventual businessman) and all copies of the issued receipts ( the original book). This is the proof that I've been working legally on my own. There's an explanation on INZ website what exactly you need to attach as a proof. Receipts, registration and certified by the accountant letter with the excerpt from the national tax registry this is what INZ has requested from me. Hope this helps.

thank you eugene3d, i really thought there is no way for me to go thru this application process. by the way, can you please paste the link of the INZ website where this topic is further explained? thank you. =)

Quote Originally Posted by eugene3d View Post
    Hi. I was registered as a freelancer or, if you wish, as an eventual businessman in my country. In this case you need to pay a fixed tax and with each job you do issue a simple receipt for your client - this is how it works in Argentina. As the receipts' book contains the original and the copy for each receipt you make, the original receipt goes to the client and the copy stays with you. INZ has requested a certified letter from a registered public accountant with the excerpt from the national tax registry that I've been working on my own but I've been paying taxes, was authorized to issue official receipts etc. I sent them certified by the accountant letter with the copy of my registration as a freelancer (eventual businessman) and all copies of the issued receipts ( the original book). This is the proof that I've been working legally on my own. There's an explanation on INZ website what exactly you need to attach as a proof. Receipts, registration and certified by the accountant letter with the excerpt from the national tax registry this is what INZ has requested from me. Hope this helps.