Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Minor looking to work in New Zealand

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    United States

    Thumbs up Minor looking to work in New Zealand

    My daughter is 17, American, graduating high school next month, and has 2 years experience as a barista. She wants to live in New Zealand for half a year and get a job as a barista. She doesn't turn 18 until May. I know that in order to get a working holiday visa, you must be at least 18 years old.

    Is there anything she can do? Is this even possible?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Top of the South!


    No, in a word. Unless she has a NZ passport, the only way she can get a work visa (of any sort) is wait until she is 18.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts