Thread: Immigration website can't open

Default Immigration website can't open

From last 10-15 days i am trying to open NZ Immigration website but somehow i am getting below message.
    Did anyone encounter the same problem?

Invalid Request
    The Website Has Found A Potential Problem With The Text You May Have Entered On A Form Page.
    Please Complete The Form Page Again, Retyping The Information, And Resubmit The Page.

If You Continue To Experience Similar Problems, Please Refer To The
    Contact Us Page
    For Reporting Website Errors.

Please Include The Following Web Support ID: 4052182389774601116

2013-11-11_1503.jpg

This has happened to me quite often this last month or six weeks, and I've heard it from others also. (It most often does it when I've already opened a page on their website, then want to move on to another through one of their own links.) It's not just you. So far, if I've left things for a while then tried again later, it's worked all right.

Hi. This has been happening a lot recently as they have been doing updates to the servers I believe. try again. Just in case you accidentally hit the <enter> key instead of the login button, be aware that this creates a problem. I would advise that you re-boot your computer before having another try.
    Cheers
    Karen

NZ Immi website always had SSL issue - i have noticed it from last year.
    Try few things-
    1. Make sure you clear your web browser cache
    2. Make sure you once you clear your cache - type the website address: http://www.immigration.govt.nz/
    Note:- website address should not have HTTPS instead it should have http not S because once NZ immi website goes to SSL layer it looses its CSS layout.

IE-8 or later and updated Firefox browser is ok to show the capcha and login button.
    However if you use google chrome then capcha show unclear and no login button.

Yup
    it luk like browser compatibility issue, me too faced but working fine in IE10