Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: After selection of EOI

Default After selection of EOI

Dear All

once EOI selected how do I know that My EOI selected or not?

and an other question is that if Tomorrow is the EOI selection date and My EOI selected in it will I come to know exactly same day or few days later?

kindly answer it

Thanks In Advance

Hi. I am not sure if you have seen the note on the INZ website today: "Due to technical problems with the online payments in the Expression of Interest system, today’s selection has been postponed until 1.00pm Thursday, 14 November 2013".
    If your EOI is selected (and it will be if you have 100 points including a job offer or 140 points without) then you will be able to see this change by logging on to the INZ website. In some cases I have got an email the same day, other times it has been a couple of days. Then it is a matter of waiting for the Invitation to Apply. I have some of these back in less than 2 weeks, still waiting for more than 4 weeks for one at present. Like many of these things, there is no hard and fast answer.

Thank you Karen

Ok it means if my EOI selected My logging will be change to selected at the same day and thus I will have to wait for Invitation to Apply isn't?

Cheeers

Yes. Well, 'the same day' - given time differences in different parts of the world, and the difficulties on the website Karen just mentioned, it may not be on the exact same date, but your case will be updated online at the same time as everyone else's, straight after the selection has been done.

Thanks JandM Credit goes to you because of your suggestion and motivation I submitted my EOI ( although i asked numerous question from both of you guys ) My EOI is selected. Today I have seen my status, finger cross for me waiting for ITA.

Thanks one again

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeers

All the best.

Our EOI was selected 30th October and we got our ITA yesterday.

it means my would be on 28th November. have you guys recv your ITA through email or post?

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto carlos View Post
    it means my would be on 28th November.
    Sorry, but no, it DOESN'T mean that at all, necessarily. What happens to one case, being processed by the official(s) whose work allocation it has gone to, does not automatically mean the same thing will happen to another case, which may well be with different officials and even in a different office. Many people on the forum HOPE to tell their fortune by others who have gone before them, but truly, there are no links.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast