Thread: Buying gift cards/vouchers from the UK for a kiwi in NZ

Default Buying gift cards/vouchers from the UK for a kiwi in NZ

Hi there,

I hope someone can help me...

My mother back in the UK is wanting to send a birthday gift for my husband which it's in 2 weeks time. I have no idea what he would like but I think he would like a gift card from Noel Leeming or something in similar.

The thing is I can't find any useful websites where my mother could purchase a gift card/voucher from the UK and send it to NZ for my hubby.

Anyone got any suggestions??? The only thing I can think of is to buy the gift card myself and give it to him myself on behalf of my mum.

Cheers,
    Claire

Does the Noel Leeming website not work for her? She should be able to go through the checkout, pay with a credit card and simply provide your husband's delivery address.

I do exactly the same thing with various NZ businesses for gifts or outings for my grandchildren. If there isn't anything on the website which offers giving a delivery address different from the payment one, an email or phone call to the business has always sorted things out.

How about an Amazon gift card - and save it for when they have free shipping to NZ. It's my understanding that they offer this on occasion.

Or M&S - regular free shipping to NZ.

I often get the Westfield gift cards which you do online and get it delivered to their address. I also just did a magshop.co.nz one, haven't had it issued yet though as its for this weekend. Should add I'm doing this from the uk for our nz rellies too.