Thread: Online Change to my Case Status

Default Online Change to my Case Status

Hi
    I received email some minutes ago telling me that an online change happened to my application. When I went there to check ,nothing was updated, it is the same ( Pending).

What should I do?

Louay

I'd say wait a little, then check again. Possibly the clerk doing notifications sent the email before entering the change on the site. If nothing changes within the working day, email and ask about it.

Fingers crossed for you. ++++++++++++++++

Dear Jandm,
    I am thankful dear..... I called the call centre and told me the same as you said. I will wait.

Thank you a lot dear.
    Louay

Hi again,

I am fed up,angry and bored. I can not understand the way those people in Willington office are working. My CO told me that he handed my application for the second check and that will take up to 2-3 weeks. Yesterday , the three weeks are over. As I wrote in the previous comment , the day before yesterday I got an email from online services telling me that a change has been done on my status . However, nothing was there.

I sent my CO an email asking about that but got no reply.

I called the call center t tell me that you have to wait because nothing is shown on your status.

I waited two working days and have got no reply from my CO. I called him but it seems that he is in a vacation.

What should I do except waiting??????

Louay

Quote Originally Posted by Louay View Post
    Hi again,

I am fed up,angry and bored. I can not understand the way those people in Willington office are working. My CO told me that he handed my application for the second check and that will take up to 2-3 weeks. Yesterday , the three weeks are over. As I wrote in the previous comment , the day before yesterday I got an email from online services telling me that a change has been done on my status . However, nothing was there.

I sent my CO an email asking about that but got no reply.

I called the call center t tell me that you have to wait because nothing is shown on your status.

I waited two working days and have got no reply from my CO. I called him but it seems that he is in a vacation.

What should I do except waiting??????

Louay
    Hi Louay
    Sorry to hear about your situation. I understand the wait time it the hardest for anyone and you are looking for a positive outcome. Trust everything will be fine and hopefully the wait will get over soon. Will sharing your frustration going to earn you the solution you looking for ?
    Have trust and have patience. Hope you take my advice in right way !

Quote Originally Posted by hemanshumistry View Post
    Hi Louay
    Sorry to hear about your situation. I understand the wait time it the hardest for anyone and you are looking for a positive outcome. Trust everything will be fine and hopefully the wait will get over soon. Will sharing your frustration going to earn you the solution you looking for ?
    Have trust and have patience. Hope you take my advice in right way !
    Thank you brother...I will wait....I hope I will get good news at the end....

This is a tough time. Breathe... Try to find something totally different to do for the time being, not involving checking on your computer every little while. (You see other people have been in the same situation. ) I hope it may not be the case for you, but it has been known for one of those standard 'your status has changed' emails to be sent to the wrong applicant, so that applicant's tension had increased for nothing, while the correct applicant hadn't had any notification.

We are in same situation. Our interview held on 14 nov 2013, CO said that she has submitted her decision. but still we got no response. Also get that email with status pending

I am thankful dear...I will try and do my best to do something else than waiting and thinking of the result...