Thread: What kind of secondary education proof for my case

Default What kind of secondary education proof for my case

Dear everyone, I am going to submit IQA to certify my BS/BE degree and would like to find out what kind of secondary education proofs would be adequate for my case:

Education system in my country:
    1st grade to 5th grade -> Elementary School
    6th grade to 9th grade -> “Secondary School”
    10th grade to 12th grade -> High School
    Undergraduate education (in my case: 5 year, regular, full time BS/BE program)

I lost the graduation certificate of my “Secondary School” education, but I have my High School graduation certificate. I even keep the “grading book” for High School period in which all the marks for each course are written and even with written remarks from my teachers.

So, should my High School graduation certificate be enough for NZQA? If possible I would like to spare the “grading book” because it would cost me quite some money on certified translation. And it is almost impossible for me to ask for proof of my very-long-time-ago “Secondary School” education with the system in my country.

Many thanks

We are from the UK so can't answer your question as we have a different schooling system, however if you email NZQA we found they were very helpful when we had questions.

Thank you very much MikeAndCaroline, I will try that way!

Update: NZQA answers me that my High School Graduation (Diploma) certificate is enough

What is the equivalent for someone from the uk? Is a letter from the school saying I was there and what I did etc enough?
    Thanks in advance (and sorry to tchu for hijacking their thread!)

We sent OH's O Level certifcate.