Thread: Proof for English Language Evidence

Default Proof for English Language Evidence

HI ,

Can Some help me how do I get the below one:

"
    English Language Evidence
    On your Expression of Interest you will have stated how you meet the minimum standard of English. You need to provide proof of this with your application. "

My graduation is in English medium and in total I do have 6 Years of study in English medium + I do have 5.5 years of corporate employment .

Then you can show a letter from your University stating that 'Medium of Instruction was entirely in English', and you can attach your school study medium certificate if it is in English along with ITA submission (after EOI select). INZ also consider your corporate employment history before requesting for IELTS certificate. For your case IELTS not required and very rare occasion they may request.

So you can select ' Study for a recognised qualification conducted entirely in English' on EOI application.

My EOI been submitted with different option as "meet minimum standard" . Now my turn to get letter as you mentioned above.I will check for it.Thanks for help

Question

Hi there, So is it suggested to to change the option to' Study for a recognized qualification conducted entirely in English'' from meet minimum standard" in ITA application??
    regards,
    Last edited by sateesh141; 30th December 2013 at 03:15 PM. Reason: question mark

and in the mean time, you can plan to write IELTS as well, it would be better too.