Thread: Urgent help required about Police certificate & Medical certificate

Default Urgent help required about Police certificate & Medical certificate

Dear All
    I received ITA and wanted to clarify few questions

1) I submitted my home country Police certificate in Jun 2013(police certificate issued in 15 May 2013) along with my work visa application as I am submitting my Residence application in December Do I have to submit again my police certificate from my home country.

2)For medical INZ mentioned "If you submitted your medical certificate to INZ that was completed with in last 36 months
    In this regard I done my Medical in 20th Jan 2011 and submitted to INZ in 12Th feb 2011 So do I still need to submit medical with my residence application if I am submitting my application in December 2013?

I need urgent help regarding this because I want to apply as soon as possible

Cheeers

Roberto,

1. Police certificate is subjective. Only if your CO asks for another round of police clearance, you would need to re-submit, otherwise it should be fine.
    2. CO might ask medical certificate if they want to re-verify any specific portions again, else going by your previous submission, you would only require it in Feb'2014.
    That is when the 36 months get over based on your earlier submission date.

Again, all these are very much dependent on CO based on INZ rules/requirements.
    Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto carlos View Post
    Dear All
    I received ITA and wanted to clarify few questions

1) I submitted my home country Police certificate in Jun 2013(police certificate issued in 15 May 2013) along with my work visa application as I am submitting my Residence application in December Do I have to submit again my police certificate from my home country.

2)For medical INZ mentioned "If you submitted your medical certificate to INZ that was completed with in last 36 months
    In this regard I done my Medical in 20th Jan 2011 and submitted to INZ in 12Th feb 2011 So do I still need to submit medical with my residence application if I am submitting my application in December 2013?

I need urgent help regarding this because I want to apply as soon as possible

Cheeers