Thread: Average Time Taken by a case officer (london branch) to Finalize the case.

Cool Average Time Taken by a case officer (london branch) to Finalize the case.

Dear group members,

my case has recently been allocated to the CO in london branch, CO has requested couple of things which i am working on right now. I need to know once all CO requirements are met, how much time it takes for a case officer to decide the output. I need the average time for london branch.

I don't have job offer.

Many thanks,

Dear Engineer Nazir, first of all it varies from case to case. If you have submitted all the required information, your case officer would go through the information you supplied lately. Then it goes to verifications and National Security check (NSC). TBH, there are many slips between cup and lips and I would suggest you to keep calm.

Averages are meaningless. Every case is individual - we are all different, so are our qualifications and work history, and the CO has to check every piece of evidence. People the CO calls on to check can cause delay. The CO will be working other cases in rotation with yours, so aspects of their work on other people's business can hold back progress on yours, depending on the workload in the office.

People often say, 'Mr X applied for his visa two days before I applied for mine. He got (whatever reaction) yesterday, so I will get that tomorrow,' but this is false reasoning.

INZ give an estimate of processing times for each branch office. Here's London. http://www.immigration.govt.nz/branc...ocessingtimes/ Bear in mind, though, it's only their best guess, based on recent averages, and not a promise, for the reasons just mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    People often say, 'Mr X applied for his visa two days before I applied for mine. He got (whatever reaction) yesterday, so I will get that tomorrow,' but this is false reasoning.
    Yes JandM you're right (as you told me before).
    Concerning the London branch, according my case officer they are very busy at the moment (new team).

Quote Originally Posted by engr.nazir View Post
    Dear group members,

my case has recently been allocated to the CO in london branch, CO has requested couple of things which i am working on right now. I need to know once all CO requirements are met, how much time it takes for a case officer to decide the output. I need the average time for london branch.

I don't have job offer.

Many thanks,

Hi Nazir,

Our case is also in London branch from Feb 2012 and we r still waiting....I think you'll learn the art of patience through this time. sometimes its really frustrating. best of luck.