Thread: Filling a Permanent Residency

Default Filling a Permanent Residency

hi , can anybody tell me that i am going to file Permanent residency file but my company is in liquidation state.so what can i do in this situation.

Your post doesn't make it clear exactly what your situation is, and what you're asking, so excuse me if I ask a question before trying to help.

What visa are you on at the moment?

work visa ,and will apply under skilled migrant category

work visa ,and will apply under skilled migrant category . just finished studies and got job under graduate job search visa,
    so i want to know that can i go for residency,if the company is in liquidation condition.

It depends on how being in liquidation affects what the company can offer you. There are regulations about what skilled employment IS, according to INZ, and this is the bit I'm thinking of.
    Employment must be ongoing and sustainable. Ongoing and sustainable employment is:
    an offer of employment or current employment with a single employer and permanent, or indefinite, or for a stated term of at least twelve months with an option for the employee of further terms, and of which the employer is in a position to meet the terms specified; or
    employment on a contract basis where the applicant:
    has a consistent history of contract work, and
    has a current contract for services, and
    INZ is satisfied that such contract work is likely to be sustained.
    Note: When assessing whether employment is sustainable, officers may consider, but are not limited to, such factors as the residence status of the employer, the period for which the employing organisation has been established as a going concern, and the financial sustainability of the employing organisation.
    http://www.immigration.govt.nz/opsmanual/30549.htm (You might want to look at SM7.10 and SM7.15 in their entirety.)