Thread: Christmas seriously affecting ita deadline! What can I do?

Default Christmas seriously affecting ita deadline! What can I do?

I am getting really worried about missing our ita deadline as christmas/new year holidays are in the way. Not only is it a problem UK end, panel doctors on their hol till jan and getting (old) uni transcripts for nzqa, but I am really worried about the 35 days nzqa are going to take. Does anyone know whether there are 'working days' over Christmas? Or will they not get to the application till January some time.

Is there anything we can do? (And I really can't afford the extra $400 for the fast track service)

Please can someone say something reassuring!

Thanks

If you really think you are running out of time, tell INZ and ask for a time extension, giving proof of when you did what about medicals, when you submitted/are submitting to NZQA, and your reasons for doubting things will be in place in time.

Thanks... I guess there's just so much to do and I am trying to juggle it all! I'll wait till closer and then I'll have a better idea of how late I'm likely to be.

When is the existing deadline for your ITA?

Hi TeuluSJ, Even I was on the same situation on last August then I contacted my EOI officer (after 5 attempts by phone and Email) he extended my ITA deadline to 30 days. Please refer my post http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread.php?t=42510 . Please contact your EOI officer or branch by phone also by mail they can do favorable to you if it is valid reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by TeuluSJ View Post
    I am getting really worried about missing our ita deadline as christmas/new year holidays are in the way. Not only is it a problem UK end, panel doctors on their hol till jan and getting (old) uni transcripts for nzqa, but I am really worried about the 35 days nzqa are going to take. Does anyone know whether there are 'working days' over Christmas? Or will they not get to the application till January some time.

Is there anything we can do? (And I really can't afford the extra $400 for the fast track service)

Please can someone say something reassuring!

Thanks

Many thanks!