Thread: Flexibility of INZ on ANZCO tasks

Smile Flexibility of INZ on ANZCO tasks

Hi all,
    I'm currently got stuck & needs a bit of clarification from the former & current applicants.I'm working on my application by myself.I'm working as a Service Technician currently.I'm giving field support services on the banking machines,cash handling machines,Parking meters.These all machines i'm working includes ICT & Electronics.I have level-7 Electronics & Telecommunications NZQA.Now i'm confused in opting for ANZCO code.I don't know which one to choose.I'm leaning towards 342313 (electronic equipment trades worker) & 313199 ( ICT Support Technicians).As my job tasks are found in both.1st one covers installation,servicing,maintaning,testing etc and 2nd one covers mostly software part.As the equipments and machines on which i'm working are combination of both hardware and software.If anybody with technical services role relevant to this situation can share there experience i'll be very grateful.
    Moreover i want to know that how flexible is INZ on these matters.can after submitting the application at the later stage we can ask the case officer to assess our application on other ANZCO code.As it is very much hard to opt out one.Moreover on one code in which applicant is confident and leaning may not be acceptable and effective enough for CO to lay and vice versa..
    waiting for response..
    thnxxx

Please also take into account your existing and past job titles. Also if you have job contracts which mentions duties and qualifications/skillsets required, that would help in 'proving' suitability for the chosen ANZSCO code.