Thread: ITA Checklist

Default ITA Checklist

Hi all,
    Received ITA checklist asking for documents.In employment section it says.-
    Please submit an original or certified copy of your full employment agreement including your offer letter (if you have one) and a full job description. It is also useful if you submit a letter from your employer explaining what your duties are.So,how important is this letter from employer as my company has already given me a full job description. how it will hamper my application if i don't submitt one as it is not mandatory i reckon.Moreover does it mean that job description is not enough for INZ to assess one's application.Anybody can help me out with this plzz..

thnxx
    Last edited by deeplubana; 8th December 2013 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Font

An Offer letter only states the position & other small details , doesn't dwell into your actual job in great detail. In INZ terms , to assess whether your role was indeed matching one of the skills that you have applied for, they need a letter endorsed by the employer stating your role in detail.

eg. if you are a system admin, it should give you a line by line detail of your job routine , like daily backup, user accounts etc.
    If you have already got one from your employer, you should be fine. But when you submit the ITA, it is better if you also include any other documents that can prove you were employed with them.
    (Eg. Job offer letter, payslips,promotion offers, exit certificate). All of these further strengthen your job claim & help INZ to validate them.

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by deeplubana View Post
    Hi all,
    Received ITA checklist asking for documents.In employment section it says.-
    Please submit an original or certified copy of your full employment agreement including your offer letter (if you have one) and a full job description. It is also useful if you submit a letter from your employer explaining what your duties are.So,how important is this letter from employer as my company has already given me a full job description. how it will hamper my application if i don't submitt one as it is not mandatory i reckon.Moreover does it mean that job description is not enough for INZ to assess one's application.Anybody can help me out with this plzz..

thnxx