Thread: Once Residence application accepted

Default Once Residence application accepted

Dear All
    I have send Residence application and it is received today I checked through courier website. From where can I find that lodegment is done? and what is the date of lodgment of residence application?

Answers will be highly Appreciated

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto carlos View Post
    Dear All
    I have send Residence application and it is received today I checked through courier website. From where can I find that lodegment is done? and what is the date of lodgment of residence application?

Answers will be highly Appreciated

Thanks
    What I understand from your query is, INZ have received your application and you want to know the lodgement dates. Here are few old threads, you surely want to check those out, but here is what will happen.
    Your application will be checked for completeness for documents, information, etc.
    If everything is in place, your application goes into a queue for CO to get assigned and the lodgement date will be the date when your application was received by INZ.
    If any documents are missing or they fine anything wrong with medical, you will be notified by INZ for further action

Thanks for your reply

How many days will it take to check whether my application is complete or not?

and your said in ur last reply "here are few old threads" where are these old threads?

Thanks

Hi Roberto carlos,

Better you can check by tomorrow or day after, Online status will definitely shown as 'Application Received' and by followings you will get mail from supporting officer stating your Application number, client number etc. also they will commit approximate time to assign dedicative Immigration (Case) officer. All the best.

thanks a lot this make sense.Surely I will double check this on Monday if not will give them a call.

Thanks