Thread: Rf Network engineer 263312 looking for options

Default Rf Network engineer 263312 looking for options

Good morning,

Because it will be morning when you read this. This is the captain's log on a voyage that would ultimately change the course of his life So to keep it short and simple(kiss rule) i would like to ask how you see the next few steps.
    I am a RF Telecommunication engineer that has 3 years under the belt in a profession that is recognized and with a degree from a university that is on the list that does not need to be assessed. I just taken my IELTS wiht 7.5 (8 in speaking YeeeY, and 7 over all, writing was 6.5 i believe(i blame word for always correcting my mails.
    So i discussed with some advizor and they have suggested Silver fern. But i think that this is a long shot. One thing it fills up in 20 min...ok that is nice this is one, and second both partners have to do it. Ok we have the 5th best internet in the world we have a shot at this but can somebody tell me about the process. Do you have the skilled migrant EOI completed before? or just the user name made in advance?
    Can sombody that has done this process ...describe it?
    Then second option viza 189 SM...with EOI...where my points tell me that i have 130, but here a question i get 15 points more beeing in the absolute skilled migrante shortage?(ITC TELECOMMUNICATION NETWORK ENGINEER 263312) +3 years of experience?
    SO i am in 145 points?
    I hope that i made the email as concise as possible...i will try to read more about all this.
    Thank you in advance ...sorry for the apparent boring mail...but i am in work mode
    Big hug live...to all those who reply when we are in NZ
    Bye

Silver Fern and EOI for SMC have no direct connection with one another at all. If you're applying for Silver Fern, you have to go through the online application process. There are FAQs about that here http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra...searchfaqs.htm, including the fact that you can make out your form online in advance and save it (which may be what you were wondering about). A very important preparation, if you apply on the day when all the next Silver Fern visas become available, is to have ALL your details ready beside you beforehand. You will need to fill in reference numbers by looking at some of your paperwork, and having to stop to find such things can make the difference between success and being too late.

Also, though, remember you can try any AT ANY TIME to see if any SF visas from this year's allocation have become available, when someone who'd been awarded one failed to produce the right evidence.

On the other question about applying under SMC, you can only get bonus points for a job in an area of absolute skills shortage if you have a job or the offer of a job in NZ.

To check your points more reliably, you could look here http://www.immigration.govt.nz/opsmanual/6954.htm. SM6 has a chart listing the points it is possible to claim, and the last column shows you the section to look at to find all the detailed regulations about how you qualify for points under that heading.

Ah i just love this...thank you so much. So here starts again reading from the top. After i read all that there is here in the link you provided i will get back on the silver fern question, because i am now a little disoriented due to the fact that i have seen that you need to fill in the profile , but which..cos the only profile that you can fill right now is the one for the EOI and it is a real tough one..with a lot of things to provide. Is this the same for the silver fern? i mean it cannot be...because it took me min of 1h to look trough the SM EOI super complex..it could not be the same for the Silver fern..i mean to be filled in the first 20 min i mean.
    Ok will get back on this...Thank you so much for this btw...if we make it...and we will buy you a beer in NZ i have to buy one until now..to a former colleague.
    Big hug.

The EOI is for Residence, not for the Silver Fern job search visa. If considering applying for Silver Fern, you'll see all the links you need in the Silver Fern section of the INZ website. (Look at all the possible links, in headings and sidebars as well.) I can't give you links at the moment as the INZ website isn't available just now.

Here https://www.google.co.uk/?gws_rd=cr&...ined=undefined are some old threads where you can see the experience of people applying for this in past years.