Thread: EOI job description

Default EOI job description

Hello Friends,

I have recently received a booklet with loads of documents to submit after securing 155 points under skilled migrant category as a recruitment consultant.
    I’m currently employed permanently in New Zealand with a recruitment company.

My query was regarding the Job Description provided to me by my employer, which states my Job description however in functions and KPI percentages mentioned.
    Such as Recruitment 20% / Admin 5%/ BD25%/ Candidate Care/ Admin/ W.H& S.. etc given said that all the functions are well elaborated are covered as per Recruitment Consultant - ANZSCO 223112 job description..

Would the above have any complication if I submit my Job Description and would a case offers think any different with KPI’s mentioned ?
    Would the KPI percentages have a negative impact on considering I’m applying under recruitment consultant category.
    Last edited by Asterix_speedo; 17th December 2013 at 10:02 PM.

From what i understand of your question, it seems you are talking about the job role description in ANZSCO & what has been stated in your employers job role statement.
    If you think the job description letter doesn't match close to the ANZSCO, you may want to re-write it in a more proper manner & get it signed by your organisation.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by rv1103 View Post
    From what i understand of your question, it seems you are talking about the job role description in ANZSCO & what has been stated in your employers job role statement.
    If you think the job description letter doesn't match close to the ANZSCO, you may want to re-write it in a more proper manner & get it signed by your organisation.
    Hi.....my job description does match ANZSCO...but the job description given by my company includes KPis as well which shows recruitment as only 20% sales25% and admin etc......my company is not ready to give me a letter without the KPIs mentioned in it..... Hence was worried that 20% recruitment can be misleading to the case officers even though My company and I know that my major duty is recruitments....the case officer might just go by the number.....
    Sorry my query is a little confusing ....I hope it's understandable now

Hi.....my job description does match ANZSCO...but the job description given by my company includes KPis as well which shows recruitment as only 20% sales25% and admin etc......my company is not ready to give me a letter without the KPIs mentioned in it..... Hence was worried that 20% recruitment can be misleading to the case officers even though My company and I know that my major duty is recruitments....the case officer might just go by the number.....
    Sorry my query is a little confusing ....I hope it's understandable now

I understand what you're saying, but I don't understand why your employer wouldn't be prepared to rephrase the letter a bit - they're supporting your visa application, aren't they? Who have you asked for what you want? - there could be a difference between a HR person who doesn't want the extra job of redoing the description, and the boss who would want to help, maybe.