Thread: Is there any alternative process for future growth evidence /duties letter from employer?

Question Is there any alternative process for future growth evidence /duties letter from employer?

Hi there,

Most likely few of employers HR department are not willing to endorse on IT technical skill sets/not willing to provide evidence of ANZCO future growth skills category. My question is that any alternative process to prove that one's IT skill set listed under ANZCO ,endorsing on one's skills?

I think you can ask your colleague or Manager to do Statutory Declaration for you.
    Other Senior members can answer better.

That is true. HR people are reluctant at times to accept the technical roles.
    My suggestion would be to get it endorsed by your line manager first and then let HR endorse it.
    & yeah prepare the roles listing by yourself & let the manager assess it for sign off. This way the manager is not hassled with paper work & is pretty easy for them.

This is what i did with one of my previous employer.

Hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by sateesh141 View Post
    Hi there,

Most likely few of employers HR department are not willing to endorse on IT technical skill sets/not willing to provide evidence of ANZCO future growth skills category. My question is that any alternative process to prove that one's IT skill set listed under ANZCO ,endorsing on one's skills?

Get your manager to provide evidence on company letter head and provide his contact details for verification.