Thread: Applying Work Visa from NZ

Post Applying Work Visa from NZ

Hi All,

Wish you all a mery christmas and Happy New year...

I am new to this ENZ forum and i have gone through few of the post all looks helpfull.

Currently i am working with an IT company on NZ through intra company transfer from India.recently i have attended an interview in NZ and i got an job offer letter.My current work visa is tied to my current employer.

For applyign a new work permit whether i need to get NZ1113 form the new employer ? Which all visa i can aplly ie visa under long term skill shortage list ?.Also i need to get the visa in a qickly manner (ie less than 1 month )

I will prefer to not disturb my new emploer for this visa related quires.prefer to get some temperory visa (dnt knw which one .. )and then apply for skill migrant category.

Job : Developer software ( Long Term Skill Shortage List Category ,Skilled Migrant Category.)
    NZ experiance :1.5 yr

Please let know you advise

Thanks advance.

Please note the job offer is from an Accredited employer.

Is WTR is fine ? can i get it soon ? or somethign else ? ...plz help
    Waiting for reply..

There isn't any temporary work visa that isn't linked to an employer. You will have to go through the proper process of getting the visa sponsored by the accredited employer http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra...e/howdoiapply/, and there is no guarantee of how long it will take - the employer will be very well aware of that. You don't say where in NZ you are, and the application will have to go to the nearest INZ office, but just as an example, here's the processing time page for Auckland. http://www.immigration.govt.nz/branc...ocessingtimes/ No INZ timings are promises, just their best guess, as it isn't possible to foresee what will happen in an individual case.

Thanks JandM

I have gone through the link you provided.I am currently in Auckland Central and my employment offer is in Wellington.

My job will come into the two category.

1)Long Term Skill Shortage List

3)Talent (Accredited Employers)

I can see only difference is first one required Employer Supplementary Form (INZ 1113) and the second type is not mentioning any requirement like this.

My question

1)Long Term Skill Shortage List :INZ 1113 and job offer required ? (as i understood from INZ)

2)3)Talent (Accredited Employers) : only job offer required ?(as i understood from INZ)

3) Which one is best for me?

Regards,
    Sree

As your employer is accredited, going that route will probably be the most straightforward for you.

Thanks JandM.

I will go ahead with Talent (Accredited Employers) visa.

Regards.
    Sree