Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dependent visa for partner of a work visa holder

Default Dependent visa for partner of a work visa holder

Hi

I am very confused in understanding the meaning of this status. Application was lodged at TTS and i got the following update on the TTS website:

■ Your application has been registered and your payment confirmed by NZVAC on 18/Dec/2013.

■ Your application was sent to the Immigration New Zealand in New Delhi for processing on 20/Dec/2013. Please refer “Standard Processing Timeframe” link for information regarding processing time.

■ Your application has been processed by the Immigration New Zealand in New Delhi and passport sent to NZVAC on 20/Dec/2013.

since than no update.i called TTS call centre and they are saying that application under processing .

Can you please help me in understanding that why status says application has been processed and passport sent to NZVAC if application is under processing.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nobody outside INZ can clear this up for you, and they will be shut for the holidays at the moment - as you can see, you've got two messages, which could BOTH be right if they follow on from one another. And it's very possible that the call centre didn't have access to all information at the time you phoned, with everything tending to go onto minimal staffing at this time of year. It must be very frustrating for you, but there's nothing to be done for the moment except wait. They won't be open again until next Thursday, 2nd January. http://www.immigration.govt.nz/branc...chinformation/

Thanks JandM

hope for best

The VAC (TTS in this case) receive your information and payment, which they send to INZ.
    INZ receive this application information from TTS & enter it into their visa system. From memory this is what is called a 'lodged' application and maybe what TTS refer to in their last comment as processsed'.
    INZ then continue their normal visa application process - hence TTS's comment that you should refer to Standard Processing Timeframe Link".

I think their last comment meant to say that your application is being processed by the New Delhi office of INZ.

Default passport sent to NZVAC what does it means

Hi eternalkiwi

Thanks for your reply.

my concern is than why status says passport sent to NZVAC.
    Now its holidays at INZ so this waiting period frustrates a lot.

can you please help me on that

Like I said before, nobody outside INZ is going to be able to tell you any definite answers. All of us here on the forum are members of the public. Any of us can tell you what IT SEEMS TO US that messages you received might mean, but none of it is going to be official.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    Like I said before, nobody outside INZ is going to be able to tell you any definite answers. All of us here on the forum are members of the public. Any of us can tell you what IT SEEMS TO
    US that messages you received might mean, but none of it is going to be official.

Hi JandM

My partner work visa is expiring on 6 june 2014.
    At the time of Lodgement of application i.e. 18/12/2013 she had 6 month 3 week visa left.

if my application is processed after 6 jan 2014 so the condition of having minimum 6 month work visa will affect the outcome.

Hi,, im married to a kiwi and living in the uk,, but we are looking at moving to nz soon , me and my daughter are having our medicals on 8 january,, do anyone know how long this process will take for our visas to come!! we have seen some good priced flights today but dont know how long this is going to take,, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by viren View Post
    Hi JandM

My partner work visa is expiring on 6 june 2014.
    At the time of Lodgement of application i.e. 18/12/2013 she had 6 month 3 week visa left.

if my application is processed after 6 jan 2014 so the condition of having minimum 6 month work visa will affect the outcome.
    No worries on that score - the conditions have to be right at the time of lodgement, and you know they've logged yours in well before this.

Quote Originally Posted by sam..paul View Post
    Hi,, im married to a kiwi and living in the uk,, but we are looking at moving to nz soon , me and my daughter are having our medicals on 8 january,, do anyone know how long this process will take for our visas to come!! we have seen some good priced flights today but dont know how long this is going to take,, thanks
    I'm afraid nobody can tell you exactly - every case is individual, and it takes as long as it takes. The INZ website for London branch has a processing times page, and that gives you an estimate based on recent averages - but INZ times are NEVER a promise, and have to be accepted as being elastic. It's not safe to book flights and assume everything will be in order by a certain date, because you might get into far more expense than you looked to save in the first place by having to change things if the visas weren't in place in time. And you can't use one-way flights on visitors' visas.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast