Thread: Should I send my original passport in courier?

Default Should I send my original passport in courier?

HI there,

I have collected certified copies docs along with my filled application. I have entered credit card details last page of application.
    Now I am on the way to send my application th' courier.
    question is Should I send my original passport in courier along with my application ? then how do I get it back from immigration team

I am not going to send any original docs since all my docs are certified by justice of peace

regards,

Apart from sending it via courier, you can also drop your application at drop centres (e.g., Queen Street in Auckland). Once a decision is made on your application, the CO will send the passport and any original docs via courier to you.

Did the CO requested original passport? What kind of application are you doing?

Hi. If you think you might need you passport for travel or identity purposes while your application is being decided, it is okay to send a certified copy of the ID page in your passport. You will then be asked to supply the passport once the visa has been approved. If you have already sent the passport and suddenly discover you need it before your application has been decided, just contact the INZ Office and ask for it to be returned. I have never yet found this to be a problem. Kind regards. Karen