Thread: Can Information be edited once residence application is lodged?

Default Can Information be edited once residence application is lodged?

my residence application has been lodged on 12th December 2013, in English section I selected minimum standard is met, but I have also studied in English medium in college and Universities and I have the medium of instruction certificates. and also in March I will be working in my current skilled job for 1 year.

So in English section

1) I am meeting minimum standard

2) I have studied in English medium institutions and having the certificate of medium of instruction from the institution

3) In March 2014 I will be working for 1 years in my current Skilled job.

Guys but I selected minimum standard met, Have I selected wrong? although I mentioned all my points in residence applications and also submitted my English medium of instruction.

If I selected wrong, which option do you think is more appropriate? and if I have to select different option can I change after Residence application lodgement and before and after CO allotment? and how can I change this ?

JandM if you shed some light on this It will be very helpful.

Thanks in Advance

You're talking about an online EOI, I imagine? This isn't something I've ever seen, so someone else would comment more to the purpose.

In general terms, if you think you've made a mistake, you can contact INZ by means of a letter or email, and explain.

Yes JandM residence application is the printable version of online EOI yuponce INZ open then will talk to them.

Thanks for your reply

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto carlos View Post
    Yes JandM residence application is the printable version of online EOI yuponce INZ open then will talk to them.

Thanks for your reply
    HI Roberto,

Happy New year to all of you.

I also had the same confusion on selecting those English ability options . I would suggest call the Immigration department and get advice on what you can do from your end
    .Just explain what you have got as proof and seek for corrective option from them. Post you can write a letter on changes to your application.
    All the best.
    Regards,

Hi. If INZ feels that you haven't provided enough information about how you meet the English requirement, they will ask for more. You could just wait until this time. Once you have a case officer, you could ask this person directly. If it's worrying you, then contact INZ when they re-open.

Thank you Sateesh

Thank you Karen your always very helpful.