Thread: SMC processing time in henderson branch

Default SMC processing time in henderson branch

Hi
    My application for residency under SMC was move to henderson from chc. I got my Co mid of sep 2013. From last to month Co saying they r waiting for Nz police clearance certificates from Nz police. I have no crime in Nz but even that I don't know why they taking too long? Anyone faced same problem ? Or how long henderson branch takes for decision?

Default no sure how its working in hendorson branch

Hi,

I applied for my smc residency in sept 2013 at hendorson branch via a consultant. All documents were given in original which were returned to the consultant few days later after checking. All docs including medicals, police clerance, work ref letters, salary certificates etc were also submitted. However even case officer has not been allocated as yet.

On the other hand a close friend of mine filed for smc residency in oct end at auckland central without any consultant and her case officer was allocated on 9th jan.

So im confused.any opinion guys?

My application for residency under SMC was move to henderson from chc. I got my Co mid of sep 2013. From last to month Co saying they r waiting for Nz police clearance certificates from Nz police. I have no crime in Nz but even that I don't know why they taking too long? Anyone faced same problem ? Or how long henderson branch takes for decision?