Thread: online skilled migrant expression in interest

Default online skilled migrant expression in interest

Hi all,
    Im balen just joined this group. I need an important advice on how to complete online skilled migrant expression on interest form. Im actually at section U Imigration advisor . In this page
    They required me to fill up about my imigration advisor, but I didnt engage anyone.I checked in the option available but no option to bypass this section.
    Do I really need to engage a Imigration advisor ?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Regards
    balen

No, you don't need to use an immigration adviser. I haven't ever used the online EOI so I don't know what to tell you to look out for to get it to move on, but I hope someone with experience will be along shortly to help.

Quote Originally Posted by visupoo View Post
    Hi all,
    Im balen just joined this group. I need an important advice on how to complete online skilled migrant expression on interest form. Im actually at section U Imigration advisor . In this page
    They required me to fill up about my imigration advisor, but I didnt engage anyone.I checked in the option available but no option to bypass this section.
    Do I really need to engage a Imigration advisor ?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Regards
    balen
    Hi,

I filled the online EOI but didn't remmebr that I filled this section or not. However try to skip it somehow by saying 'NO' or someother feasible option.

Regards

Hello,

Which ever is not applicable, I just kept it blank- not even a 'N/A'

I guess it worked for me. Good luck.

Hi Visupoo,
    i have also gone through the same problems with my EOI.The only way to skip is by calling the immigration call centre and give them your credentials for login and they will remove the asterix*(mandatory fields) from your EOI with in a seconds.
    thnxx