Thread: Work as a SAP analyst (migrants)

Default Work as a SAP analyst (migrants)

Dear,

I’d like to know if there’s a good market for SAP analysts in NZ since I’m looking forward to moving there. However, I am unsure about which city is the best choice for a job like mine. I’m guessing probably a big urban area?
    I’m a 25 y-o with a system analyst degree and have around 2/3 years experience in the IT field. My partner is also a system analyst and works as a SAP consultant too (different area, though). We both live in Argentina and speak Spanish and English and have worked for multinational companies.
    What do you think is the chance to get a work permit for a company? And also, we have no idea about what we’re supposed to be paid for a job like these ones there (the economical situation in our country is a bit rough but SAP jobs are amongst the best paid in the IT area). And also of course there’s the expenses (renting a place, groceries, bills, taxes, health insurance, etc).

Any advice is welcome
    Thanks,

The starting point for you guys would be to search SAP jobs in NZ. You can google the jobs and start applying for the jobs. This will give you good idea about SAP jobs and the salary ranges too.

regards

Hi,

Just curious to know whether you got through SAP career in NZ? I came through your post today and hence thought of get in touch with you. Even I have plans of building my career in SAP path.

Thanks,
    Shankar